Monday, August 21, 2006

End of Year School Report

Isabella got her end of year report when Malcolm went in for a parent teacher meeting. It is very cute.

Here are a few extracts:

"I am very happy and very busy. I am happy to be at Fed Kids with my friends and very busy learning as much as I can (this makes me very smart). I am a quick learner and I am interested in exploring the World. I talk a lot, sometimes in my own way but most of the time I sounds the first letter or two and point at things I am talking about. For example; "Wo" for water and "Bo" for bottle. I can also point at the birds and say the word."

"I love exploring the kitchen area. I like opening the cabinet doors to see what is inside. I like the teapot a lot. I also like climbing the stairs in the gross-motor area and sliding back down the slide."

"I am very cheerful and always on the move. I am also very observant wherever I am. If I'm in the classroom I am very aware of what is going on around me. I know when my teacher leaves the room and sometimes I get a little upset."

"When I am sad I cry. When I am angry I talk like I am arguing with you and I also use my hands to show you I am upset. I like being comforted by being held and being read to."

"I love my friends. I love playing with them and greet them with a big smile. I talk to them, I say "hi" when I see them. I point at things and talk about them. I love playing peek-a-boo with them."

"My naps are good most of the time, but sometimes I have a hard time going to sleep. I am growing up and soon I will be ready for one long nap. I can lay down when my teacher asks me to go to sleep and I like to soothe myself by sucking my thumb."

"I love books. I like it when my teacher reads to me especially if it is a book about animals. One of my favorites is the "Moo, Baa, LA la la" book. I can read to myself. I can go and pick a book from a shelf and flip through the pages and look at the pictures."

"I love music. I can dance and clap to music. When the music teacher comes every other Wednesday, I join in the fun. I shake the scarves that she gives us when she tells us to, and play pee-a-boo with it. I also like it when my teacher takes out the guitar and plays for us. I start to dance and clap my hands."

"Overall I am a very smart girl and very lovable"

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Whitehurst said...

So glad you'll be in europe before too long...we grandparents enjoy the blog but need hands on experience!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home